Review of previous sessions:
- Veils has been an amazing series:
- We began by discussing birth pains as they are described in Romans 8. The whole world, including the saints, groans with “birth pains,” awaiting the manifestation of the sons of God which is the fullness of God’s purpose, revealed in His children.
- We continued by revisiting God’s original plan for humanity and the institution of veils in the form of man, in the garden. These veils, our bodies were built in anticipation of sins effects and in preparation for salvation from within them.
- Then we uncovered the beautiful revelation of How Jesus was the plan for salvation, all along, delivered to us through the veil to provide the way out of sin back through the veil into the presence of God.
- Most recently, we took a deeper look into the word of God, which is spiritual law, and why it mandated that the process of Salvation had to happen the way it did. We discussed the broader significance of blood and began to look at the implications of breaking God’s veils on our own accord.
Now we take a deeper look at the modern implications of veils…
Ungodly forms of bloodshed are mockeries of God’s control of veils and are often dangerous attempts to manipulate the power of within veils. Ordained and timely breaking of veils ensures safe communication and transition of life and power between dimensions, and the results are free of the depreciative, deforming and deadly effects of doing so, ill-advisedly. However, Just as fornication and sexual immorality bring about disease and a multitude of complications, there is a type of spiritual fornication which forsakes the will and timing of God to accomplish the will and timing of man, and the spiritual results are even more harmful.
Abusing the Veil; Breaking the Law
There are those with no desire to abandon the ways of Satan, and they are insistent on reveling in sin and committing fornication with evil. These are those who favor pleasure and willfully choose perversion over divine purpose. In effect, these are the same who seek to prematurely “tear the veil” or “break the law,” and the result is the defilement of their spirit. They reject the loving request of the faithful husbandman and commit whoredoms with Satan in complete disregard of the consequences.
So how are people abusing or breaking the veil today? We live in a “right now” world where the faster people can receive something, the better. We want our food fast, our information instantly and our riches quickly. The desire for the nurturing process is all but gone. Everything loses value, because nothing is worth waiting for.
The most valued possessions are wanted with little to no effort, and the taking of underdeveloped treasures impairs their integrity and shortens their life expectancy. Notice how many things in life the aforementioned description applies to. Whether it’s the economy, developments in technology, the justice system or relationships, selfish works of impatience and lawlessness are tearing the veil that instills value and protects us from the negative effects.
Faster production of goods and services means veils aren’t desired, but the resulting product is weakened and deficient. The world is slowly being ransacked and ravaged by sin as its most valued resources are abused faster than they can be replenished. Instead of being valued for the perfection they ultimately produce, veils are viewed as an obstruction in the way of haste and convenience. If people can find a way to remove them, they will.
This is a spiritual issue, reflected upon the natural world and illustrated in the imaginative creations of men. In other words, where there is a spiritual desire to bypass the veil, forsake God and fornicate with sin, there are physical manifestations of fornication and immorality. What’s worse is that we commit these sins and behaviors upon one other and violate each other’s potential for true and pure intimacy.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
- People can’t help but to ultimately reveal their hearts, and God has arranged it this way. So the things we do automatically become manifestations of our spiritual condition. The end results are seen in the physical realm, but they are fully realized in the realm of the spirit. Galatians describes the things which indicate that the sin nature within is controlling the body.
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
- But even these works of the flesh, which are made manifest in men are limited and restrained by the mercy and sovereignty of God.
Think of sin as a wild dog on a leash whose slack is controlled by God. The only reason man hasn’t been devoured is because God has restrained it.
2 Corinthians 2:1-12
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- As you can see, by His Spirit the Lord is withholding the works of sin until an appointed time and season. The question is, when will that season be? When will the time come for the man of sin to be released?
- There are a principles to understand for how and this happens, and when it will happen to reveal the man of sin. First, as 2 Corinthians states, there must come a great falling away first. So, in principle, those who uphold the law of God and love will fall from righteousness and into sin.
- Next, if we take a look at other scriptures, we will see other principles that reveal the things that cause God to release sin in the earth.
21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
- So, in a way it’s man’s choice that provokes God!
- The consequences of sin are not God’s fault. They are ours.
- Where God has placed veils to protect us from the harmful effects of sin, man has a persistent desire to remove them and unite with sin against the Lord’s purpose and plan. Ultimately, God gives man what he wants, and that is why the earth experiences pain.
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets 21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
- Spiritually, the hearts of men don’t want God, and the first sign is that God gives people over to do things that aren’t convenient, even without man’s awareness of it.
- Adultery, fornication, sexual immorality, drunkenness, covetousness and all the other works of the flesh are observable in the natural realm but also have a spiritual equivalent. The physical act is a sign of the spiritual condition, and societies characterized by an abundance of physical sin is indicating where it’s spiritual condition.
Coming: Inter-Dimensional Movement & Communication
- These parallels are engrained in our natural world in ways most never realized, especially our desire to gain power from the spirit realm by ignoring and/or breaking the Lord’s veils. As we move forward, we will observe how mankind’s lust for sin and Satan is revealed and demonstrated by his own deeds, and he may not even realize it.